I enjoy teaching people, and have done several presentations and workshops at meetups.
- Can I Use that Code? (Talk, Slides) Overview of software licences, covering different categories of licences, details of common open-source icences, and how they interact in the same codebase.
- Intermediate Git Tutorial (Workshop, Slides) Workshop on using git with other people. Covered forking & pull requests on Github, git remotes, merging & rebasing. Co-created & co-presented.
- PyLadies Vancouver Meetup, November 2016, ~20 attendees
- vcr.py (Lightning talk, Slides) An introduction to vcr.py, a python mocking library for HTTP requests that autogenerates fixtures from live data.
- PyLadies Vancouver Meetup, April 2017, ~20 attendees
- Work retreat, May 2015, ~12 coworkers
- Python Implementations (Lightning talk, Slides) An introduction to the different common implementations of Python: CPython, Pypy, Cython, Jython, IronPython.
- Pyladies Vancouver Meetup, November 2015, ~30 attendees
- Work retreat, July 2015, ~12 coworkers